Thursday, March 3, 2011


So I received this blog award my friend Kimmie at 
http://babycarrigan.blogspot.com/ and I have been challenged to list seven "facts" about myself so here you go.....

  1. I am one of five children- number four, only girl…. and yes I am a mommyand daddy’s girl and I am a forty plus year old woman…think what you want!
  2. I love, love and love  Jan Marini Skin care and if I could afford a vat of the Pure Vitamin C,  I would drench my body three times daily.
  3. The first concert I ever attended, in my ENTIRE life was only a few years ago, and I went with my grown daughters.
  4. My dream job is to own a Bed and Breakfast and have parties and weddings all the  time…..love to celebrate!
  5. I never wear socks…ever..well at least not with shoes.
  6. I want to move to the beach, sit by the ocean and soak up some rays….hence the need for #2!!!! One advantage of that “want” is that by the time I can afford to  move I will be so wrinkled that soaking up all those rays will not make a difference...YES! Sunshine does the soul good!
  7. I eat an apple every day…I don’t know why I am putting this on my list...RANDOM!!!  
I had to give this some thought, even more thought than normal...I am going to challenge a few of my blogger friends to list seven "RANDOM" facts about themselves....


Have funs girls and tell me something I don't already know about you!!!

Gigi










     



No comments:

Post a Comment